.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Introduction

Hello all, this blog is intended to record all my trades on the Bursa Malaysia (formerly known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange or KLSE) in real-time. That's right... I will be updating my trades as they occur, whether it's a buy or sell, winner or loser and all in real-time (well, at least on the same day). Remember, these are all REAL TRADES, using REAL HARD CASH ... not some imaginary portfolio.

Ultimately, my aim is to see if I can generate returns of 15% - 20% PER MONTH starting from limited capital. I will be using a combination of FA and minimal TA, but at no time will be relying on extensive research. Rather, I will let stock SUPPLY & DEMAND do the talking and see if this method of active trading is able to generate outsized returns over a longer term.

Please bear in mind that this blog is in no way intended to recommend any stocks for investment by anyone. You need to consult experts if you are looking for that and I am no expert on stock investments. In fact, nobody should follow my trades, except maybe to go the other way!!

On the other hand, I would welcome constructive comments from anyone on my trades and stock selections. In fact, that is the reason I am setting up this blog, so that people can give me their RM0.02 about my trades! I can't think of a better way to keep oneself honest ...

Also, this is the first time I am publishing a blog, so hopefully it will be a good learning experience and please bear with me as I learn my way around this. I will start by posting my current open positions. Look out for it ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home