.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Mid-morning update (13 Dec 2005)

LIONDIV and UNISEM moving up... KEYWEST headed down ... was I wrong about KEYWEST? Hmmm .... I was so sure it was headed up.

Latest purchase:

LIONCOR: +5,000 (0.395).. seeing my confidence in LIONDIV, another blogger asked me "what if" its huge cash hoard was used to buy Megasteel and bail LIONCOR... that's certainly food for thought... so I will hedge it by buying LIONCOR also... if terms for takeover of Megasteel are bad for LIONDIV, then conversely must be good for LIONCOR! Ha ha ... problem solved. Of course all this is pure speculation. Anyway, need more LIONCOR ...

Latest disposal:

MNC: -10,000 (0.58) That's the last of my MNC gone, one less counter to look at. All in, a pretty profitable campaign.

/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home