.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

EOD Update (12 Jan 2006)

What a bummer!! Market came under heavy selling pressure in afternoon session. CI gave up almost all its gains from morning session. Same thing for SCOMIMR. MASTEEL also gave up all its gains from yesterday, together with other steel-related counters like ONASTEL. Am pretty confident MASTEEL will eventually recover, but damn, I hate to overpay...

Only bright spots (for me) were FARMBES and LIONDIV. Oh yeah, IRIS also hit 0.19 today.

Latest disposals:

LIONDIV: -2,000 (2.60) ... Balance 10,000

FARMBES: -1,000 (3.10), -1,000 (3.22) ... Balance 2,000

SCOMIMR: -3,000 (1.18) ... Balance 14,000

LIONCOR: -4,000 (0.495) ... Balance 5,000

KEYWEST: -1,100 (0.29) ... Balance 35,900 ...got hit on the q with funny no. again

/ichithekiller

2 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, Blogger swifz said...

My analysis says there is a high possibility of Liondiv breaking new high.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

Hi all,

Yes, I certainly think LIONDIV will go much higher. But sometimes, I have a misplaced confidence in myself being able to time the market and squeeze out extra profits by buying and selling some holdings between major movements. Stupid huh?

Bursa trader, sorry, there is no section on my portfolio. I am in more than 40-over stocks at the moment and it would be too large to post. Besides, my worksheet currently contains all trades made and I simply would not have the time to cull out closed trades and post open portfolio positions each time. That's why I've started posting my total / balance in each stock everytime I make a trade. I hope that should be sufficient.

Anyway, the purpose of this blog is not so much an exercise in portfolio management and heaven forbid if anyone should try to mimic my portfolio! I just want to provide an avenue for specific trades to be discussed and/or critiqued.

/ichithekiller

 

Post a Comment

<< Home