.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Friday, February 17, 2006

EOD Update (16 Feb 2006)

Busy, busy ... didn't have time to check the market until now (3.50 am), tho' I did receive several sms throughout the day telling me about "bloodbath, etc". Well, there's nothing like a screenful of red to remind me never to get too complacent, tho' it's not as bad as I thought. My four recent new trades are now distinctly underwater (FABER, NALURI, OSK-WB, SAPCRES). Guess I read the overall market direction wrong.

ASIATIC on the other hand, bucked the overall trend, made another move and hit a high of 2.60 today, of course after I sold some the other day. Next time I sell anything, people should start buying ... heh heh.

Anyway, no trades today.

/ichithekiller


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home