.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

EOD Update (21 Mar 2006)

Someone commented that all the stocks I have been buying recently are down, so why bother when market is so bearish?

After checking my positions, I tend to disagree (largely). On a net basis, recent buys like HIAPTEK (cost: 0.60, 0.73), JAKS (cost: 0.47), PRTASCO (cost: 0.87), GHLSYS (cost 0.195), MAHSING (cost: 1.82) and others like FABER (still net positive after later additions) are still above water.

Slightly down ones would be INGENS, ROHAS, JOTECH, IJM-WB and NEXTNAT. At the moment, I'm not really worried about these yet, expecially JOTECH, ROHAS and IJM-WB.

The really down one would be what I lost on LHH, but it's more than covered by gains (so far) from DIGI, not to mention KNM and LIONDIV. Still hovering around cost would be OSKVI and QL.

Of course, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow and I may be forced to sell certain counters. But if you check recent prices, many stocks in the first category above actually hit higher levels a few days ago or last week after I purchased them. If I remember correctly, HIAPTEK hit 0.79, MAHSING 1.95, PRTASCO 0.95(?) ... but I deliberately did not take profits this time, because I think there's still more to come and I didnt want to sell and risk missing out on the bigger moves later.

Anyway, DIGI still continuing to do well for now...

Latest disposals:

KNM: -1,000 (5.05) ... Balance 4,000 (Bonus issue announced)

LIONDIV: -1,000 (4.04) ... Balance 7,000

/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home