.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

EOD Update (28 June 2007)

TEKALA seems to have finished consolidating and is now starting its next move. After bottoming at 1.32 yesterday, today it closed up 6c at 1.40, just within striking distance of the high last achieved on 28 March 2005 (1.46 adjusted, 1.54 non-adjusted).

NATBIO continued its move today, closing up another 13c at 1.93 (day high 1.94). I was expecting a short correction after so many up days, what with the current overall bearish trend, but there seems to be some very motivated buyers. Furthermore, it closed very near its day high which is usually a good sign.

SCOMIEN was the real surprise today, closing up 43c at 2.27 (day high 2.30), after a brief 2 days' rest. This stock has been moving up and down with little volume and even after such a big move, I would say the volume is still not substantial. What this shows to me is the somewhat amazing lack of sellers even at significantly higher price levels. Think I can hold on to it for a while.

Oh yeah, just in case there are some IT-illiterate idiots who don't know how to "search blog" but insist on going around making insinuations about others (don't get me wrong, that's what makes these people idiots, not just because they're IT-illiterate) here's a link to when I first posted my purchases of SCOMIEN in August and Sept, 2006:

http://ichithekiller.blogspot.com/search?q=scomien ...... Happy?

Latest disposal:

ENGTEX: -5,000 (1.58) ... Balance 0

(As explained in the Cbox on Monday when I sold, this stock went as low as 1.27 after I bought at 1.57 during the steel price increase announcement. After that it rebounded as high as 1.69 but started correcting again. Given that I hadn't originally bought it at a solid base (was driven more by the steel price increase rumour), I didn't want to risk it turning into a losing position again, given current bearish sentiments. Let's see how low it goes this current consolidation. In the meantime, I've held on to my additional purchase of HIAPTEK and it's now again gone below my 2nd purchase price of 2.11. Eh, hold on ... looks like it closed back at 2.11 today).

P.S. after a few days of pain, my OLYMPIA & OLYMPIA-WA seem to be finding some firmer ground. Hope a sharp reversal is on the horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home