.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Don't Force People To Apologise Lah...



What is all this about forcing people to apologise lah? If demand disciplinary action I understand, but forcing someone to apologise for something is kinda meaningless. Even if the person apologises, it would not be sincere, so what's the point? Might as well just make your conclusions and act accordingly in future. Anyway, look at the clip above from 2:00 onwards... he seems so indignant and sincere, I'm sure he has been "framed". Here's a joke that comes to mind (slightly modified).

One day, a white man walked up to a Red Indian...

Red Indian: How!

White Man: *Piak!* (Slaps the Red Indian)

Red Indian: Ouch! Why did you slap me??!

White Man: When did I slap you?

Red Indian: You just did! What're you, some crazy white supremacist? I demand that you apologise immediately!

White Man: You're the crazy one! I was merely hitting a mosquito on your face, you ungrateful £%@*!

Red Indian: Huh?

White Man: Yes, I resent your accusations. I demand that you apologise instead to me, my family, my friends, my dog, my cat, my great-grandmother, all white men and every God-fearing Christian in the land!

Red Indian: ???!

Anyway, with this kind of drama going on everyday, no wonder the market doesn't seem to be going anywhere but down.

/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home