.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

What happened to the so-called semi-con rally?

Ichi the Killer

Well, well ... the so-called semicon rally fizzled out after 3 days!! Managed to pick up 2 semicon-related stocks (UNISEM & GTRONIC) 2 days before the "rally" started. Managed to accumulate much less stock than I intended, but UNISEM took off so suddenly, for once, I was amazed at my powers of prediction. Made some pocket money off UNISEM (see my previous post) but did not take profits on GTRONIC, as I expected it to move higher, following UNISEM's heroic leap from 1.23 (I think) to a high of 1.60 within a few days. Waddya know, it's now trading below my cost (RM0.295, when I last checked). Shoulda dumped it all at 0.35. Even MPI moved to 10.80 and came right back down.

So, does anyone have any ideas what happened to this so-called rally? Why did it last only slightly longer than a fruit fly's life span? Are prospects not as good as rumours and media reports have it? Or is it consolidating for another move? YOUR views please ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home