.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Monday, December 19, 2005

EOD Update (19 Dec 2005)

KNM hit high of 3.52 before closing at 3.50. UMW still not showing signs of breaking convincingly above 6.00 ... will give it some more time ...

Latest purchase:

KEYWEST: +5,000 (0.31) Total 45,000.

I have bought 9,000 shares in another thinly-traded counter... this is far below the total amount I intended to acquire. It seems others are eyeing it as well since at the last minute before mkt close, the last 2 selling price points were bought and so it ran away from where I was q'ing to buy. Details of this counter will be posted when I have bought at least half of my total intended size.

/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home