.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

EOD Update (2 May 2006)

No trades today ... still on holiday. Good to see MUHIBAH and JOTECH still continuing strong moves, closing at or near today's highs. JOTECH closed up 19c and MUHIBAH closed up another 12c, after last Friday's mild correction. Although I am up more than 100% for these 2 counters, I still think there is further upside, so am still holding on for time being.

Meanwhile, MAEMODE looks like it's perking up for a big move, after a reasonably long period of consolidation (accumulation). With some luck, it could turn out to be another 100%-bagger for me. Actually, I'm rather surprised it hasn't taken off by now, particularly after the last strong quarterly results announcement. To me, it's just a matter of time.

/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home