.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Monday, August 28, 2006

EOD Update (28 August 2006)

A strange thing happened today.... 5 of my counters actually ended up on the Top 15 gainers list (with 3 in the Top 10). They were ROHAS (up 19.5c), MTOUCHE (up 16c), CYMAO (up 12c), SPOLYMR (up 10.5c) and MUHIBAH (up 10c). All except SPOLYMR closed at or near their day highs.

Okay, okay ... I admit that my SPOLYMR is still underwater despite today's rise and I only have a measly 4,000 shares of ROHAS, but still in market conditions like what we're facing now, I'm always thankful for small mercies. Despite trying to add to my ROHAS position for a long time, I always queued at a very low price since the market seemed quite bearish, but never managed to pick up additional shares. Today's move really caught me by surprise and I totally missed leveraging up on it.

Hope today's "phenomenon" is not a one-day affair and will translate to a broader across-the-board strengthening. On a positive note, the corporate results that have been coming out seem unexpectedly good, despite higher interest rates and fuel costs. No trades today.


/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home