.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Monday, October 02, 2006

EOD Update (2 Oct 2006)

GPACKET finally broke 4.00 again today, closing up 20c at 4.10 (day high 4.12). MTOUCHE was up 4c, while OSKVI moved up 8c to 2.94. CYMAO moved up another 9c to close at 1.44, but PWORTH still not moving, closing flat today.

I still can't really make head or tail of the LIONDIV deal and what's left for LIONDIV shareholders...

Latest purchase:

LBALUM: +5,000 (0.815) ... Total 5,000

Latest disposal:

LIONDIV: -1,000 (5.10) ... Balance 4,000


/ichithekiller

5 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger KC said...

Pls refer my ssinvesting.blogspot for comments, it should a move to unlock value in Liondiv which benefited all shareowner.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

Thanks, I read your post. But I'm still not really convinced. How did you arrive at the 7.00 valuation?

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Based on TA, I think Ichi made a good call in exiting LionDiv. There are charts posted in Tradesignum which my opinion is that there is basically a small downside but otherwise it should be range bound.
So it is better to lock in profits now.
In any case, should there be another uptrend, an entry could always be made then. No hurry. Of course, not everyone agrees.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

Thanks, Maxforce for your TA-based confirmation, since I don't really know about TA. But I'm still keeping some... just in case...

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1-2-3 setup lah.
Good style also.
But I would really keep to the minimum. Myself - hehe not keeping any

 

Post a Comment

<< Home