.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Friday, September 01, 2006

EOD Update (1 Sept 2006)

Have not had time to look at Budget unveiled by PM today... but I expect an increased allocation to boost the construction sector. SJER-related stocks do not seem to have moved though, so maybe not much on that. UEMWRLD, UEMBLDR and TEBRAU all ended flat. FABER moved up an encouraging 5c to 0.655 (day high of 0.665) confirming the uptrend I was expecting to be sparked by the release of its latest quarterly.

After a mild correction, ROHAS today hit a high of 1.14 before closing at 1.10. Valuation-wise I think it's still cheap and this looks to me like a healthy accumulation pattern.

DCIB announced its PN17 status after-hours on Wednesday and today closed up 3c (21.4%!!) instead at 0.17 ... yet another clear case of the market moving ahead of news and discounting it. Too bad I wasn't willing to take the risk with such a small position left and dumped my remaining 5,000 shares at 0.135. I had totally forgot about this after dumping most of it much earlier. Guess this is one of the perils of holding too many counters. The percentage loss on these last few shares is huge , but RM-wise it's ok ... I can take it.

Latest disposal:

DCIB: -5,000 (0.135) ... Balance 0


/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home