.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

EOD Update (13 February 2007)

Market started off shaky today but the recovery in the 2nd half was pretty impressive, with many counters across the board climbing back from their day lows and ending up substantially. Among my counters, the best performer today was IJM-WB which was up 42c at one point before closing up 36c at 4.08. UEMWRLD also advanced strongly to close up 36c at 3.48. ASIATIC was up 45c at one point, but closed up only 18c at 4.88. However, it's worth noting that there was a big buyer-seller spread and it could easily have finished up 28c instead.

Other notables were: NYLEX +15c (1.86) and EKSONS +11c (1.90).

I've noticed that BREM-WA seems to be flashing some pretty good signals lately. Since I picked up slightly > 20,000 units a while ago at between 0.265 / 0.270, it hasn't really caught my attention to warrant closer monitoring, but all that changed last Friday with what looked like a mini-breakout, followed by another good move yesterday. This morning, from a high of 0.485, it dropped to a low of 0.425 before coming back pretty well to close only 1c down for the day at 0.46. I'm no chartist or technical analysis expert, but I'll say it looks pretty good at the moment.

Meanwhile, TOMYPAK has finally moved out of the 0.695/0.700 range to close 3.5c up at 0.73.

Latest disposal:

IJM-WB: -1,000 (4.12) ... Balance 1,000 (I don't want to even think how much more I would have made if I had held my original 45,000-share position in this until now... *sheesh* ... now, THAT would have been a niiiiicccce CNY ang pow)


/ichithekiller

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun be so greedy lar.. leave some left overs on da table for others to grab.. kekee... happy cny dude... wk888

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

I did man ... I left too much on the table, in fact ...but what to do? Happy CNY to you too ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home