.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Monday, July 09, 2007

EOD Update (9 July 2007)

MUHIBAH announced a new contract today, the RM1.1 bil SKVE. It closed up an astounding RM1.15 at RM8.15 today (day high 8.20). Actually it's a pity this announcement came out at this time. I was actually hoping for it to dip to 6.50 in anticipation of something else (entirely unrelated). What to do ....

MYCOM rose 13c to close at 1.53, while its -WA added 4.5c to 0.825. I am now firmly back in the black with this counter.

More importantly (since I have a bigger exposure) OLYMPIA continued to show a resurgence by tacking on 7c to close at 0.935 (day high) while it's -WA added 3.5c to 0.44 (also day high). Slow and steady, but the mother share is now within striking range of my cost.... while the -WA is firmly back in the black again.

SCOMIEN moved another 9c to close at 2.53 (day high 2.56)... This is the 2nd time it knocked its head on 2.56, let's see if it can continue ahead to break this barrier tomorrow....

BCTTECH finally seems to be coming out of its consolidation range. A friend told me he read some other blogs whacking this stock (got tech expert some more, so be warned)... but I continue to like it. May even add a bit more since my earlier cost was between 0.72 to 0.82, I have a bit of a buffer now.

MAHSING last date for lodgment of bonus shares was today (sorry Half Bull, I thought it was over and done with and told you so earlier today. I was wrong). It suddenly spiked up 25c on heavy volume to close at 2.40. This is very near the 1-for-5 pre-bonus price level of around 2.50 ... so it seems I am getting more bonus shares for almost free. I don't really get what's driving this, but thanks anyway to Dato' Leong.

BREM-WA went to 0.63 but closed only 2c up at 0.565. The mother was up 14c but closed only 2c up at 1.57 .... accumulation or distribution? Master JL, your views please.

NATBIO, TEKALA and OGAWA still hibernating... wonder when they're gonna wake up? Or went into coma already? HAPSENG .... I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

No trades today.


/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home