.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Friday, April 14, 2006

EOD Update (14 Apr 2006)

After what seemed to me like a long period of accumulation, NYLEX suddenly took off today and closed up 23c ... this stock was hard to pick up quietly and call me paranoid but, each time I tried to pick up a bit more, the bid prices seemed to retrace. After it really started moving today, I was unsure whether to increase position aggressively, but ultimately didn't as I wasn't sure whether it would turn out to be another false rally... looks like it turned out okay. Pity I have so little ... maybe it'll come back down a bit first ...

Latest purchase:

GHLSYS: +5,000 (0.285), +15,000 (0.29) ... Total 20,000 (Second time into this counter)

/ichithekiller

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jason See said...

hi ichi, yeap, it looks quite similar... haha.. hope i'm not mistaken for a copycat...coz i just use the templates available from blogger.com.

happy blogging. Hope I have to the priviledge to learn from your blog... :D

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

Please dont say that, we can all share thoughts/opinions and benefit together... at least that's the intention.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home