.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Friday, May 05, 2006

EOD Update (5 May 2006)

No trades today. I will be taking things easy for a while. Wish you guys (& gals if there are any) all the best.

IJM-WB still continuing its strong move. I am watching LIONDIV closely, it's still not acting very well after its recent correction... same goes for OILCORP. MUHIBAH and JOTECH are still ok, I think ...

/ichithekiller

2 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

My view is that the China rate hike was totally unexpected, so some people may be dumping Parkson stock as a knee-jerk reaction, on the premise that higher interest=lower disposable income=less retail spending. Personally, I don't think a little rate hike will affect the retail sector in China much, unless it goes thru more than 10 hikes like the US... Also, Parkson has a very strong position there, with a lot of expansion potential still. So I will hold my LIONDIV for now and try to ride through this phase, may even pick up some more if it looks like bottoming...

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

Oops, sorry long boom, looks like liondiv continued dropping today...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home