.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Monday, November 13, 2006

EOD Update (13 November 2006)

Did a bit of stock clearance today ...

Latest disposals:

LKT: -1,000 (3.80), -2,000 (3.82) ... Balance 0

KULIM-WB: -2,000 (2.29) ... Balance 0

ASIATIC: -1,000 (3.78) ... Balance 1,000

MUHIBAH: -2,000 (2.19) ... Balance 8,000

Might be selling some of these at the bottom of this consolidation round, but I need the funds and cannot risk losing too much of the gains.

I have actually started accumulating something else, but would like to declare upfront here that I will not be posting this trade, simply because its very thinly traded and I intend to accumulate quite a chunk. Apologies to those who actually care what I buy.


/ichithekiller

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess, the stock you are accumulating starts with C

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger ichithekiller said...

ha ha ... no comment, I will neither deny nor confirm ....

Anyway, what makes you think it's this stock that starts with a c?

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well...I am accumulating the "C" stock haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home