.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ichi the Killer

Bursa Malaysia stock trading portfolio of nobody really important.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

EOD Update (8 March, 2007)

This one is just too attractive for me to ignore. Pity I wasn't around 2 days ago when it was even lower. I had 12,000 in hand before today's purchase at an average cost of 0.99. It hit a peak of 2.10 on 14th Feb, 2007 before the dastardly thing happened worldwide and dropped it to a low of 1.33. Since I hadn't sold a single share before the drop, I thought I might as well try to capitalise on this now as an opportunity to scale up my position size a bit. Hope I'm not getting in on a technical rebound... doesn't look like it though ....

Latest purchase:

NYLEX: +6,000 (1.50) ... Total 18,000


/ichithekiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home